What information do we collect?
Logo Design Logo Design collects the following:
- details you provide on registration
- information we learn about you from your use of our service
- information about the transactions you undertake
- details of the payment cards you use (We use secure server software (SSL) to protect your data).
We may collect additional information provided by you when submitting a customer review .
Please tell us immediately if any of your personal details (name, address etc.) change, so that we can ensure our records are up to date.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We will use the information:
- to manage your account with us
- for administering membership of our service
- to enable us to provide you with a better service
We may use your information to notify you about changes to the functionality of our web site.
We may contact you be post, fax, email or telephone. If at any time you decide you no longer want to be contacted by us or to receive offers and information from Logo Design Logo Design, please send an email to and we will remove you from our mailing list.
Disclosures of your information
We will not sell, trade or rent information about you to others.
Transferring information overseas
We will not transfer your information outside the European Economic Area.
What about cookies?
Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. You do need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to use our service.